all-inclusive-web-company

Conquer your Competition

The Minnesotan Digital Strategy & Execution Agency Designed for Local Business Owners

Web Design Viking is a full-service web consultancy specializing in SEO and responsive design to bring in consistent leads, allowing us to nurture customers, and bring you more sales. Our reach grows organically by building on itself each month. Your local Yellowpages can't compete.

What We Do for Local Business Owners

Description Image

We build powerful websites for local businesses that rank naturally, allowing us to convert organic traffic with beautifully designed, responsive websites.

  • Websites For Any Device.

    Responsive, clean and functional. Leverage mobile customers.

  • Get Hundreds Of New Leads Every Month

    Let your website be found, get leads, convert sales. It all starts on the front page of Google.

  • Grow Your Company.

    Stand out from your competition and provide value to more people that need your help.

The Services

Website Design

One in Three will find your site using a mobile phone, so have a fast, unique and responsive website that anyone can access to finally find and book your business.

Book Us For Free to Learn More

Search Engine Optimization

We have placed local companies on the first page for their keyword demographic. Targeting Keywords is 5% of SEO. Do you want know what the other 95% is?

Book Us For Free to Learn More

Branding

We use cutting edge AI to automate promoting your entire email list for regular promotions and review generation & more to build 15+ reviews per month.

Book Us For Free to Learn More

HD Explainer and Drone Flyby Videos

Animated "Explainer" videos will x3 conversions, and aerial flyovers by a commercialy licenced drone pilot of your own on-site operations dazzle, captivate and compell to buy.

Book Us For Free to Learn More

WordPress Expertise

Already have a WordPress site? We include a 1-day free (500$) Wordpress migration to a BLAZING fast NGINX Server, because we know why its dominates more than keywords.

Book Us For Free to Learn More

Professional Copywriting

You should be converting 10% in a local business funnel where customers are actively trying to find you. If you're not at that, then that is what we must conquer first.

Book Us For Free to Learn More

Quantifiable Results

102
is average monthly growth in traffic per month
100%
User Ratings
30
avg monthly business citiations generated
84
1 on 1 Free SEO Consultations Scheduled in 2017

How it Works - step by step

1

FREE Consultation

We'll sit down for a 15-minute phone call to evaluate our oppurtunity.

2

Welcome Aboard!

Hand us your key metrics and we'll unlock your potential.

3

Let Us Do Our Thing

Kick back and relax while we get you results in two weeks.

4

Regular Reporting

Stay up-to-date on your investment with bi-weekly reports.

Checkmate, Yellowpages!

Launch into the Digital Era

People Google for your business everyday! Can they find you? Reach 7 in 10 Americans via their smartphone or laptop.

Organic Traffic Lasts Forever

Your investment will still drive Google leads to your business even after you stop marketing, unlike paid Yellowpage ads. The difference is like renting vs. owning a home.

Complete I.T. Solution

Born with a need for speed, we migrate your site to cutting edge websites that can handle twice the users at an 1/8th the resources.

Super Saver Packages

*Prices below do not include cost of inital development

Schedule a call and ask "how to save %5 or $500" for these services.

Bronze tier

$ 997
New Enterprises
Billed monthly
  • 1 Domain Name Registeration
  • 5 Page Responsive Website (Licenced Images Included)
  • 5GB SSD Web Hosting Storage
  • 30 Local Citations per month
  • 2 Landing Pages per month using Keyword Phrases
  • SEO Report Access with 1 Evaluation Meeting per month

Gold tier

$ 2997
for Dominating your Competition
Billed monthly
  • Including everything in Silver
  • 15 Page Responsive Website (Licenced Images Included)
  • 10GB SSD Web Hosting Storage
  • Guarenteed First Page Placement
  • Social Media Management
  • Company Press Release Articles
  • Copywriting A/B Testing
Marketing Agency With Results

Spots for new clients are limited. Send us your email to reserve an open 15 min discovery meeting M, W, F.

Just marketable results.